SEEKINGBand to Join, Vocalist, Vocalist - Bass, Vocalist - Baritone, Vocalist - Tenor, Vocalist - Soprano, Rhythm Guitar, Lead Guitar, Acoustic Guitar, Bass Guitar, Drums, Other Percussion, Violin, Saxophone, Keyboard, Piano, Background Singer, Flute, Other, Fiddle, Vocalist - Alto, Steel guitar, Upright bass, Cello, Accordion.
Hi there, my name is Angel D , I'm a session drummer and drum tutor since 2001.I have 15 years gigin'-studio experience.I have the drums degree and grade 8 of London College of Music( L.C.M.). I performe with 3 bands right now (Paradigm,Secret Circles & a cover-resident band called Hitlist).I'm signed with Sunmind Record label but I have the freedom to work with other projects and artists.
Im crazy about music.Music is my main occupation-job.I played as a session drummer and percussionist many live shows with many different bands. From jazz band to indie and from latin & reggae to proggresive rock..You can check some of my latest videos & recordings on Youtube under the name Agelis drums and videos by the band Paradigm .You can also find me on ,Star Now,Music Jobs UK,Music Born as Agelis Drums
Please check my website to see photos,read my bio, drum lesson testimonials and learn more about my activity as a drummer and drum teacher.
Links to AD's Drum videos :
http://www.youtube/watch?v=CR34Hn792sQ solo 2
http://www.youtube/watch?v=Hl4IUUHSfT4 slide show
DRUM STUDIES 2011-2012
• Achievement of 5th- 8th grade at drums examinations in London College of Music (L.C.M.), Grade: Excellent
Music School “Philippos Nakas” 2001-2002
• Diploma in Drums, Grade “Very Good’”
Modern Theory courses and participation in two laboratories for modern music by L. Tzimkas (jazz, fusion, bebop, Latin) and K. Magginas (rock, funk, blues)
“Dante Agostini de Paris” 1994-1998
• Drums and Percussion courses with internationally famous University Professor D. Barbas and N. Fountoukidis (Levels 1-4)
BYZANTINE STUDIES School of Byzantine Music “Grigoris Maditianos” 2007-2009
• Diploma in Byzantine Music with grade “Very Well” in I. Koutsimanis’ class
MUSIC TECHNOLOGY DIPLOMA awarded by Conservatory “Neo Odeio”Thessaloniki 2000-2002
• Diploma from the Department of Electronic Music Technology with University Professor D. Adam
PRIVATE TUITION 2000-2012
• Private tutoring of children and adults on drums and percussions
• Formation of 5-member, 4-member and 3-member groups of adults for traditional percussion instruments
COORDINATOR OF MUSIC THERAPY GROUPS 2008-2012
• Co-ordination along with a panel of psychologists of six music therapy groups of ten persons for adults and children in Municipality of Kalamaria in the framework of the “parenting schools”
MUSIC SCHOOL TUTOR “Odeio Stefanidou” 2003-2005
• Teaching drums and percussion to children and teenagers ages 5-17
RECORDING EXPERIENCE 1998-2012
• Recording drums and percussion on the albums “MIND OUT” by the band RETURN TO LITANY and “BORN TO FIGHT” by the band “SKYGROUNDER”
PERFORMANCE AND INSTRUCTIONAL VIDEOS 2012
• Filming drums in the videos “Are you gonna go..”by LENNY KRAVITZ,”I Fell You” by DEPECHE MODE, and “5 Days” L.C.M (Grade 8 Piece )
• Filming drums in the video single “Marry’s Song” by the band SKYGROUNDER
LIVE PERFORMANCES 1998-2012
• Countless live performances with the bands : Return To litany,Mule,Tonocrome,Red Plasma,Heaven,Electric Aidons,Foundoukidis Project together with a series of performances during my military service as a DRUMMER.Performances as a basic member of the Byzantine choir “Agios Iosif o Imnografos” as a BYZANTINE CANTOR . Performance with the “Kyrillos and Methodios” choir at the Roman Theater of Aristotelous as a PERCUSSIONIST.
TV & RADIO APPEARANCES 1998-2012
• Highlights of T.V performances were the “HEAVEN” live on the program JAMMIN (ΕΤ3) and
The apperance of R.T.L. on the show “Diamantia” by G. Simantiras on the radio station of ERT3 (95.8) and the Presentation of the first album of R.T.L in the show of G.Bach-Spiropoulos on the 1st Program of Greek Radio
- Screen name:
- Angel D
- Member since:
- May 30 2012
- Active over 1 month ago
- Level of commitment:
- Very Committed
- Years playing music:
- Gigs played:
- Over 100
- Available to gig:
- 4-5 nights a week
Porcupine Tree,Steven Wilson,Apoptygma Berzerk,Pink Floyd,Alice in Chains,Stone Temple Pilots,Depeche Mode,Muse,Massive Attack,Moonspell,Psychomuzak,Ozric Tentacles,Faith No More,Type-O-Negative,Rage Against The Machine,Soundgarden,Smasing Pumpkins,Skygrounder,Sonic Youth,Radiohead,Kasabian,Kula Shaker,Oasis,Verve,James,Beatles,Bob Dylan,Nick Drake,David Bowie,T-Rex,Marilyn Manson,Rainbow,Eloy,Camel,Jethro Tull,Novalis,Arcadian Days,Dead Can Dance,Lisa Gerrard,Clint Mansell,Arvo Part,Philip Glass,God Speed You Black Emperor,Warpaint,Arcana,Doors,Bob Marley,Peter Toch,Led Zeppelin,Free,Grateful Dead,Jeferson Airplain,Jimi Xendrix,Dub FX,Foo Fighters,Portishead,Diotima,Red Hot Chili Peppers,Alexadra Mackay,Ross Daily,Stephan Micus,Byzantine chants,Moby,Amy Winehouse,Belle and Sebastian,Aerosmith,Carbon Based Lifeforms,Florence,M83,Lenny Kravitz,Manu Chao,Maybeshewill,Enigma,Faithless,Paradise Lost,Seal,Eleni Karaindrou,Manos Xatzidakis,Suede,Tom Waits,The Mamas and The Papas,Ub 40,U 96,Within Temptation,Blackfield,silver mount zion,Ten Years After,Stone Roses,Thievery Corporation,Gayngs,Down,Dog Eat Dog,Cure,Nirvana
- Other Percussion:
- Background Singer:
- Drum kit : Pearl EXR.Double pedal.
- Cymbals : Ziljian,Paiste(h.h.,2-3 crash cymbals,splash,Ride,China).
- Drum mics : T Bone mics covering the full drum kit.
- 16 track (with 16 ins-outs) Mackie mixer.
- Microphone : Shure SM 58 .
- Percussion : Hand made Jembe,Darbukas,Bendir,Req,hand and finger drums.
- Laptop connected to Tascam soundcard. Available software for recording and live playing with support of pre recorded tracks.
- Ability for the drummer or the hole band to play with a click live.
- Pre amp with six ins and outs for the headphones of the band
- In ear headphones.
- Junior drum kit
- Midi Keyboard
AD Drum samples 1
AD Drum samples 1 Track number: 1 Year: 2012 Album: "Mind Out" drum sample
A collection of R.T.L. studio moments from the first album of the band