SEEKINGBand to Join, Lead Guitar, Rhythm Guitar, Vocalist - Soprano, Vocalist - Tenor, Vocalist - Baritone, Vocalist - Bass, Vocalist, Acoustic Guitar, Bass Guitar, Drums, Other Percussion, Trumpet, Keyboard, Piano, Background Singer, Flute, Vocalist - Alto, Trombone, Steel guitar.
I am Malcolm, a RGT tutor & ex-Berklee student accredited with Honors (info – http://www.malcolmcallus ) seeking to become involved in a serious music band with dedicated musicians i.e. musos whose lifestyle circles around their music not the other way round. Simple things as –
• meeting at least 1-2 times a week to compose songs & build a demand for our gigs
• being financially stable to afford time & input in this (i.e. working as 1 unit to promote ourselves within the competitive London we live in.)
I am open to options –
• or join an ongoing serious band playing primarily own songs not covers.
• or gig as EthnaMorte, a world music unit with a difference that was going places up until some months ago when we sadly went our separate ways. An intro pack (mp3s, minus one mp3s, chord charts, riff lists) of songs at www.myspace/ethnamorte can be supplied to any fast learners interested in CD launch gig before end September when the current percussionist/backing vocalist leaves London.
• or compose new material with new members under a different monicker, if the sound ends up to be quite different.
I am looking for a 2nd guitarist and vocalist (ideally speaking a 2nd language besides English) with immediate effect for a September gig, with a percussionist, a bassist, an oud player, a ney/silver flute player & a keyboard player as it goes along (off course the sooner the better :P)
Pls email ethnamorte@googl or call 07983868507 for any queries.
- Screen name:
- Member since:
- Aug 17 2009
- Active over 1 month ago
- Level of commitment:
- Very Committed
- Years playing music:
- Gigs played:
- 10 to 50
- Tend to practice:
- More than 3 times per week
- Available to gig:
- 2-3 nights a week
- Most available: