SEEKINGKeyboard, Bass Guitar, Vocalist.
I'm a drummer with experience of gigs, and studio work- playing fluidly to click track is no problem. I've played all over the Midlands and in London. Currently looking for a band wanting to get somewhere, but up for a laugh on the way.
I am looking to play anything from death metal to metalcore/post hardcore.
I'm a student at Portsmouth uni, so I don't have room for a kit with me due to storage issues. This may change around Autumn 2011. The equipment listed below is that I have with me here at Uni.
Fairly serious bands only please, I need paid gigs or it's not worth getting out of bed for. I'm available for touring Spring/Summer).
"..the drums were especially well played, tight and enthusiastic with plenty of stage presence." -Arts in Leicestershire gig guide
If you are interested PM me, thanks.
- Screen name:
- Member since:
- Feb 11 2011
- Active over 1 month ago
- Level of commitment:
- Years playing music:
- Gigs played:
- 50 to 100
- Available to gig:
- 2-3 nights a week
- Most available:
My influences are varied, and include Chris Adler (Lamb of God), Jon Rice (Job For a Cowboy), The Rev (A7X), Mike Portnoy (Dream Theater) and Joey Jordison (Slipknot).
Axis AL2 double pedal
Mapex Black Panther/ Chris Adler signature Walnut snare
Sabian AAX Stage cymbals
Mapex/Tama misc. hardware
- In FS: Gibson Les Paul at 04/29/11 21:34:09
- In Cracked cymbal tricks at 02/11/11 23:49:13
- In Electric drum set questions at 02/11/11 23:44:53
- In What head do you use? at 02/11/11 23:42:28
- In Check out Pearls New Pedal at 02/11/11 23:38:46
- In Bass mounted toms vs suspended - I will never go back at 02/11/11 23:35:46
- In What Drum Stick's Do You Prefer To Use at 02/11/11 23:32:43
- In Double Bass Pedal Issues at 02/11/11 23:20:40