SEEKINGBand to Join.
I'm a rock/metal drummer/guitarist, looking to join a band on either/both! I think I'm a better drummer than guitarist, but I'm competent on either.
Ideally, I'd like to join a flexible band where I can play both guitar and drums (not on the same song, obviously). I have a selection of guitars, and my own cymbals/snare/sticks with me. My full kit is in storage, and my electric kit in the attic (no room to set it up at home presently).
I like all sorts of music: Djent, Prog, Metal, Rock, etc, etc. Mostly anything with a guitar and/or some talent in it, I'll listen.
I have a decent-sized back catalogue of riffs and part-songs written and some are recorded (just at home, nothing professional).
A video of me practising for a drum audition:
A selection of my recordings (some use drum loops, some are live recordings off my electronic kit):
- http://www.drarok/files/Reach%20v3.0.mp3 (based on having one guitar playing a very simple pattern while the other moves around, 2 guitarists required else it sounds really drab. I think this one is drum loops.)
- http://www.drarok/files/Burn.mp3 (drum loops / programmed kick drum)
- http://www.drarok/files/Standard%207%20%28Extended%29.mp3 (drum loops / programmed)
- http://www.drarok/files/Kohnahm%20-%20Untitled%20%28Extended%20with%20New%20Drums%29.mp3 (start of this one is in 9/4, it's all live drums)
- http://www.drarok/files/Trapped%20Inside%20v2.7.mp3 (this is a pretty old one, excuse the nasty guitar tone, especially at the end, all live drums)
Either drop me a reply or message on here, or email email@example.com - cheers!
- Screen name:
- Member since:
- Nov 03 2009
- Active over 1 month ago
- Level of commitment:
- Moderately Committed
- Years playing music:
- Gigs played:
- 50 to 100
- Tend to practice:
- 1 time per week
- Available to gig:
- 1 night a week
- Most available:
Too many to list! Tons of metal (excluding Metallica, strangely), metalcore, progressive stuff from Dream Theater to Periphery.
- Rhythm Guitar:
- Lead Guitar:
- Acoustic Guitar:
Electric guitars: 6-, 7-, and 8-string Ibanez, a 6-string washburn.
Acoustic guitars: 6- and 12-string.
Drums: Old Premier acoustic kit, Zildian cymbals, and a Tama Iron Cobra double kick. I also have a Roland electric kit.