SEEKINGRhythm Guitar, Lead Guitar.
"...Coffee is for closers ONLY!..."
We’re looking for a 2nd guitarist to complete our 5 piece metal line up. This is a varied position, and there will be a big mix of parts to play and techniques used so it will definitely be challenging and a lot of fun.
Genre: Modern Progressive Metal, with influence from various sources.
What we want:
1) You must have your own equipment, to a high standard.
2) You must be able to accommodate low tunings, B Std, Drop A and Drop G (we currently use 7-string
guitars/5-string basses). There is a remote possibility of 7-string guitars being loaned for right
person, but this will be a short term arrangement at best, and you will be expected to obtain the right
gear for the job.
3) You must have recording and/or live experience, those without experience will, of course, still be
considered but you have to be able to demonstrate your playing ability/accuracy.
4) Ideally, you will have demo’s of your OWN work/playing or be ready with material to play @ audition.
5) You must play to a high standard, be disciplined, and be able to learn parts to be played with specific
6) Must have a good understanding of at least some music theory as this helps explain key concepts,
and also helps with the songwriting process.
7) Means of transport, we all help each other where we can, but you will be expected to get to and from
practises/studio by yourself with your equipment, unless otherwise arranged.
Still reading? Good, you could be the right person!
Initially we will need you to crack on, learn parts for tracks, and get ready for the live shows.
Further down the line we’d like someone who’s perhaps able to add their own creative influence etc. We’re a good, approachable, and fun bunch of people, and now we need the last member to complete the set, we’re all friendly guys who have a huge passion for music, but we also need to move forward.
This is where the hard work starts!
If any of the above scares you off, you probably aren't the person we're looking for...This all might sound a bit harsh, but we've had a lot of people contact us, and sound like they're up for it, then flake out at the last minute. life's just too short to mess around.
We just want to play, record, write, play, repeat.
If you feel that you could be a good fit for the band, then please feel free to get in contact via: 0. 7. 9. 1. 2. 2. 5. 0. 3. 7. 7.
DO NOT text, respond to e-mail etc, phone calls ONLY (Not leaving cryptic voicemails about nothing in particular) will be accepted in the initial instance.
Absolutely NO timewasters, flakes, wannabes, egos, attitudes etc...
- Screen name:
- Darren Allgood
- Member since:
- Jul 29 2009
- Active over 1 month ago
- Level of commitment:
- Years playing music:
- Gigs played:
- Over 100
- Available to gig:
- 2-3 nights a week
Too many to mention!
Please contact for more info.