SEEKINGAccordion, Acoustic Guitar, Background Singer, Bagpipes, Banjo, Bass Guitar, Cello, Clarinet, DJ, Dobro, Electronic Music, Fiddle, Flute, Harmonica, Harp, Lead Guitar, Mandolin, Other, Other Percussion, Rhythm Guitar, Saxophone, Steel guitar, Trombone, Trumpet, Ukulele, Upright bass, Violin, Vocalist - Alto, Vocalist - Baritone, Vocalist - Bass, Vocalist - Soprano, Vocalist - Tenor.
Versatile, easy going, 26 year old drummer. Iv been playing since I was 10 years old (16 years). I have a good mount of experience, both paying live and recording in studios. If wanted/needed I have a lot of experience playing drums live to click tracks and backing tracks, as well as synth or electronic triggers like Rolands in the live area should that be something you want to do. Im really open to genres, and like to be challenged. Really excited to start a new project.
- Screen name:
- Member since:
- Jan 14 2018
- Active within 1 month
- Level of commitment:
- Years playing music:
- Gigs played:
- 10 to 50
- Tend to practice:
- 1 time per week
- Available to gig:
- 1 night a week
- Most available:
- Full Drum Kit - Kick Drum, Floor tom, tom tom, complete hardware set.
- Choice of snare drum, standard maple shell or metal, piccolo black panther snare.
- Double pedal (if needed)
- Hi-Hat, Crash, Ride, China, Cymbals
- Unfortunately I sold my Roland Nord, But I still own a cheaper drum synth if needed. Total
open to using one if necessary tho.
- I will say tho that I do prefer to only bring "breakables" however, i.e. pedal/Snare/Cymbals?Sticks etc and just use house kit, as its a nightmare to transport a full kit around London.