SEEKINGBand to Join.
I’ve fronted a couple of bands for charity, and I used to work as a host for karaoke shows, (so I am not afraid to get up in front of a crowd). I was also in a choir for a few years. I know I don’t have much experience working in bands, but I love to sing and hope to find some musicians to jam/gig with. I was a carer for a decade to my special needs son, so I didn’t pursue it before. But sadly, he passed away in March 2018, so I am looking to try my hand as a member of a band now I am able to do so.
- Screen name:
- Ann Louise
- Member since:
- Feb 09 2009
- Active within 1 month
- Level of commitment:
- Years playing music:
- Gigs played:
- Under 10
- Tend to practice:
- 1 time per week
- Available to gig:
- 2-3 nights a week
I love most types of music, and the music I don't enjoy I still appreciate, (such as female opera singers, not my taste but brilliant all the same). As for influences, I would rather add what music I enjoy to sing, and what best suits my voice.
Guns and Roses
- Background Singer:
Live performance to entertain the public at a charity event.
- In Have a listen -- be bad at 05/10/10 00:13:50
- In Opinions please :) at 05/09/10 23:51:42
- In My Vocals at 05/09/10 23:37:30
- In AM I GOOD ENOUGH TO GIG? at 05/20/09 23:42:00
- In want to get some feedback at 05/20/09 23:08:55
- In maybe it cos i suck! at 02/21/09 22:52:39
- In Can You Name An Obscure Band? at 02/21/09 22:09:09
- In Can You Name An Obscure Band? at 02/21/09 22:08:27
- In Can You Name An Obscure Band? at 02/21/09 22:07:56
- In Can You Name An Obscure Band? at 02/21/09 22:06:42