SEEKINGBand to Join, Acoustic Guitar.
I have been singing since I was very small. I go to karaoke regularly and also run my own. During the past 12-18 months, I have been taking vocal coaching and have started to perform at local open mike events. My vocal coach has been coming along and playing guitar for me, but I now feel like I want to go more often than I can at the moment so would like to find a guitarist to practice and perform with.
- Screen name:
- Member since:
- Apr 12 2012
- Active within 1 week
- Level of commitment:
- Years playing music:
- Gigs played:
- 10 to 50
- Tend to practice:
- 2-3 times per week
- Available to gig:
- 2-3 nights a week
- Most available:
My major influences on how I perform come from classic 'Blues' men such as Clapton and Peter Green, touched by twinges of Nina Simone and more recently Amy Winehouse.
- Vocalist - Alto:
I do not play an actual instrument, I just sing.
- Fairweather Blues
- The Queen's Dilemma
- Stormy Monday
- The Queens Dillemma
- Fairweather Blues - Sheila Thornton
- You Dont Know Me & Route 66
- Stormy Monday 2013 - 21 18 - 54 - 23
- My Baby Just Cares For Me
- Georgia May 2013 2013 - 13 21 - 18 - 42
- Slow Dancing in a Slow Room 2013-05-07 21-30-52
- Free Falling 2013-05-07 21-37-56
- Everyday I have the Blues 2013-05-07 21-34-35